- 10 Medjoul dates
- 30 gram sunflower seeds
- 50 gram peanuts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon nut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A pinch of sea salt
- Optional toppings: cocoa powder/ sesame seeds/ grated coconut/ pistachio nuts
1. Add the Medjool dates with the olive oil, nut butter and vanilla extract in a strong food processor.
2. Mix until it forms a sticky ball. Add the sunflower seeds, peanuts and sea salt. Mix again until there won’t be any big chunks left.
3. Use wet hands to roll the mixture into small balls. Roll them into some of the toppings and store them in an airtight container in the fridge.
My favorite olive oil comes now in this handy smaller size. The taste is great as always and this size is the perfect gift-size. Delivery was quick
Out of this world taste, absolutely the highest quality olive oil I've had. Tried many different ones before but I will stay with Neolea for sure!
Great for all uses, especially tasty in salad dressings and as a bread dipper. Love it!
I'm truly amazed by the flavor of this olive oil, me and my friends really loved it :) Love from San Francisco