We upgraded this Mediterranean bowl with red pesto, what a game changer! So refreshing, colourful and tasty. Check out this delicious summer bowl in the description below!
- 100 g sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 grilled red peppers from a jar
- 1 clove of garlic
- 30 g sunflower seeds
- 30 g parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Neolea olive oil
- Some whole wheat couscous
- Flat parsley
- Green peppers from a jar
- Pickled onions
1. Roast the sunflower seeds in a small pan over low heat. Let them cool completely. Put the sun-dried tomatoes together with the red peppers and garlic in a small food processor. Mix until smooth. Add the roasted sunflower seeds, parmesan cheese and olive oil. Mix until it has the desired texture.
2. Prepare the couscous according to the package.
3. Halve the tomatoes and cut the cucumber in small chunks.
4. Put the couscous into a bowl. Add tomatoes, cucumber, green peppers, pickled onions, some crumbled feta and finely chopped flat parsley. Top it with a good tablespoon of red pesto.