Searching for your daily dosis of pasta? But it’s too warm for a heavy bolognese or arrabiata? Then follow this quick instruction for an easy alternative!
- 250g of spaghetti
- 2 gloves of garlic
- 70g of black olives
- 80g of dried tomatoes
- hand full of cherry tomatoes
- fresh parsley
- fresh chives
- Neolea Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Starting with a classic Spaghetti aglio e olio cook your spaghetti al dente and mince the garlic finely and combine olive oil, garlic, freshly grounded pepper and salt in your pan and let it heat up to get the flavours know each other.
2. Cut your fresh herbs and toss them together with your spaghetti in your pan and combine everything nicely. Add the dried tomatoes and the olives to the party and top it all up with a good drizzle of extra virgin olive oil!
3. Now you can serve your summer pasta in a bowl, garnished with again some herbs and pepper.
I had the privilege of visiting the store, in person, a couple years ago. I am addicted to their oil and am now a repeat customer. It is so worth importing and gets to the States faster than Amazon!
My favorite olive oil comes now in this handy smaller size. The taste is great as always and this size is the perfect gift-size. Delivery was quick
Out of this world taste, absolutely the highest quality olive oil I've had. Tried many different ones before but I will stay with Neolea for sure!
Ik was al een tijdje opzoek naar een kwalitatieve olijfolie, gevonden ✅
Simply amazing! Neolea must be definitely the best olive oil I've ever tasted. So smooth and fruity with notes of banana and honey at first and then it kicks back with just the right amount of fiery pepper aftertaste. With beautiful packaging design, this is just wonderful olive oil. This is how great product should taste and be presented.
Levering, verpakking en product meer dan goed. Culinair hoogstandje.