Searching for your daily dosis of pasta? But it’s too warm for a heavy bolognese or arrabiata? Then follow this quick instruction for an easy alternative!
- 250g of spaghetti
- 2 gloves of garlic
- 70g of black olives
- 80g of dried tomatoes
- hand full of cherry tomatoes
- fresh parsley
- fresh chives
- Neolea Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Starting with a classic Spaghetti aglio e olio cook your spaghetti al dente and mince the garlic finely and combine olive oil, garlic, freshly grounded pepper and salt in your pan and let it heat up to get the flavours know each other.
2. Cut your fresh herbs and toss them together with your spaghetti in your pan and combine everything nicely. Add the dried tomatoes and the olives to the party and top it all up with a good drizzle of extra virgin olive oil!
3. Now you can serve your summer pasta in a bowl, garnished with again some herbs and pepper.