Spicy nuts with
smoked sea salt
A simple tip to make a moreish snack and jazz up the nuts that you have sitting in your kitchen cupboard. This recipe has a spicy kick, and the smokiness is a surprising combination. Make sure to enjoy with a nice, cold drink!
- 400 g mixed nuts, unsalted and unroasted (I used a mix of pumpkin seeds, pistachios, walnuts, brazil nuts, hazelnuts and almonds)
- 1 tsp smoked paprika (hot)
- 1 tsp Neolea Smoked Sea Salt
- Preheat your oven to 200 C.
- Toss the nuts and seeds together with the paprika and salt in a bowl and spread them out on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Place the tray in the oven and roast for 8-10 minutes or until golden, making sure to check and shake the tray halfway through to make sure they don’t burn.
- Leave the nuts to cool completely before serving. You can store them in an airtight container and keep for up to 2 weeks.