- 1 ciabatta bread
- 100 ml of Neolea olive oil
- 1 small cauliflower
- 100 grams of capers
- 200 grams of radishes
- 2 handfulls of parsley
- 3 cloves of garlic, very finely diced
- 1 red pepper, very finely diced
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and line a baking sheet with some parchment paper.
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets and distribute over the baking sheet with some oil and salt so everything is well coated with oil.
- Put this in the oven for 20 minutes, until it looks golden brown. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Heat a large pan over medium heat with 3 tablespoons of the extra virgin olive oil in it.
- Cut or tear the bread into chunks and fry in the oil for 5 minutes until it looks golden brown. Make sure to do this in batches and use some extra oil with each batch.
- Set all the bread aside and add some new oil in the pan. Add the red pepper and the garlic in and fry for a couple of minutes. The garlic shouldn’t be brown, just lightly golden.
- Turn of the heat and add the bread back in, toss it around so the bread is well mixed with the garlic and pepper.
- Now dice the radishes and parsley also into small pieces and put in a very large bowl together with the bread mixture, the cauliflower, the remaining of the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice and salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
- That’s it!
Out of this world taste, absolutely the highest quality olive oil I've had. Tried many different ones before but I will stay with Neolea for sure!
Great for all uses, especially tasty in salad dressings and as a bread dipper. Love it!
I'm truly amazed by the flavor of this olive oil, me and my friends really loved it :) Love from San Francisco