- 1 ciabatta bread
- 100 ml of Neolea olive oil
- 1 small cauliflower
- 100 grams of capers
- 200 grams of radishes
- 2 handfulls of parsley
- 3 cloves of garlic, very finely diced
- 1 red pepper, very finely diced
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and line a baking sheet with some parchment paper.
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets and distribute over the baking sheet with some oil and salt so everything is well coated with oil.
- Put this in the oven for 20 minutes, until it looks golden brown. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Heat a large pan over medium heat with 3 tablespoons of the extra virgin olive oil in it.
- Cut or tear the bread into chunks and fry in the oil for 5 minutes until it looks golden brown. Make sure to do this in batches and use some extra oil with each batch.
- Set all the bread aside and add some new oil in the pan. Add the red pepper and the garlic in and fry for a couple of minutes. The garlic shouldn’t be brown, just lightly golden.
- Turn of the heat and add the bread back in, toss it around so the bread is well mixed with the garlic and pepper.
- Now dice the radishes and parsley also into small pieces and put in a very large bowl together with the bread mixture, the cauliflower, the remaining of the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice and salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
- That’s it!
I had the privilege of visiting the store, in person, a couple years ago. I am addicted to their oil and am now a repeat customer. It is so worth importing and gets to the States faster than Amazon!
My favorite olive oil comes now in this handy smaller size. The taste is great as always and this size is the perfect gift-size. Delivery was quick
Out of this world taste, absolutely the highest quality olive oil I've had. Tried many different ones before but I will stay with Neolea for sure!
Simply amazing! Neolea must be definitely the best olive oil I've ever tasted. So smooth and fruity with notes of banana and honey at first and then it kicks back with just the right amount of fiery pepper aftertaste. With beautiful packaging design, this is just wonderful olive oil. This is how great product should taste and be presented.
Levering, verpakking en product meer dan goed. Culinair hoogstandje.
Ziet er strak uit en nog belangrijker het is erg lekker.