- 300 grams of all-purpose flour
- 150 grams of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 eggs
- 200 ml of milk of choice
- 100 ml of Neolea olive oil
- 180 grams of fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine the organic olive oil and the sugar and mix.
- Add the eggs one by one and mix again. When the eggs are incorporated you can add the milk in.
- In another bowl combine the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda and mix this. Now add the wet into the dry and fold the flour in until there are no more pieces of flour visible. Don’t overmix after adding the flour in.
- Now grease a muffin baking tin, with or without muffin liners.
- Add fill all the muffin with the batter, almost all the way full.
- Now put this in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown. If you’re not sure, insert a toothpick into the middel of one of the muffins, if it comes out clean, the muffins are ready, if there’s batter on the toothpick, it needs a couple more minutes.
- That’s it! Let cool a little bit before serving.
- Our olive oil has a lot of health benefits! Check one of our blogs to learn more!
- Answer of the joke: A blueberry.
I had the privilege of visiting the store, in person, a couple years ago. I am addicted to their oil and am now a repeat customer. It is so worth importing and gets to the States faster than Amazon!
My favorite olive oil comes now in this handy smaller size. The taste is great as always and this size is the perfect gift-size. Delivery was quick
Out of this world taste, absolutely the highest quality olive oil I've had. Tried many different ones before but I will stay with Neolea for sure!
Levering, verpakking en product meer dan goed. Culinair hoogstandje.
Ziet er strak uit en nog belangrijker het is erg lekker.
Alles is top! Levering, verpakking en smaak!
Apart zachte aromatische smaak, heerlijk
Smaak, verpakking en levering is TOP.
So delicious, highly recommend!
Such sweet tasty olive oil... bottles your Corfiot holiday and brings it to your home ... delicious with fresh bread and salt and pepper or with vinegar and in your favourite salads.