- 200 grams of orzo
- 1 cucumber
- 150 grams of cherry tomatoes
- 100 grams of sun-dried tomatoes
- 100 grams of feta
- 40 grams of flat parsley
- 1 small red onion
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cook the orzo according to the packaging.
- Cut the red onion into thin half rings. Squeeze the lemon juice over this and let it withdraw while you work with the other ingredients.
- Remove the seeds from the cucumber and cut the cucumber into small cubes.
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Finely chop the flat parsley and cut the sun-dried tomatoes into thin strips.
- Allow the orzo to cool well. Mix this with the cucumber, tomato, sundried tomato, feta, olive oil and flat parsley. Season with a good pinch of salt.
- Put the orzo on a dish and finish with the onion rings and possibly some extra feta and flat leaf parsley.