- 200 grams of orzo
- 1 cucumber
- 150 grams of cherry tomatoes
- 100 grams of sun-dried tomatoes
- 100 grams of feta
- 40 grams of flat parsley
- 1 small red onion
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cook the orzo according to the packaging.
- Cut the red onion into thin half rings. Squeeze the lemon juice over this and let it withdraw while you work with the other ingredients.
- Remove the seeds from the cucumber and cut the cucumber into small cubes.
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Finely chop the flat parsley and cut the sun-dried tomatoes into thin strips.
- Allow the orzo to cool well. Mix this with the cucumber, tomato, sundried tomato, feta, olive oil and flat parsley. Season with a good pinch of salt.
- Put the orzo on a dish and finish with the onion rings and possibly some extra feta and flat leaf parsley.
I had the privilege of visiting the store, in person, a couple years ago. I am addicted to their oil and am now a repeat customer. It is so worth importing and gets to the States faster than Amazon!
My favorite olive oil comes now in this handy smaller size. The taste is great as always and this size is the perfect gift-size. Delivery was quick
Out of this world taste, absolutely the highest quality olive oil I've had. Tried many different ones before but I will stay with Neolea for sure!
Levering, verpakking en product meer dan goed. Culinair hoogstandje.
Ziet er strak uit en nog belangrijker het is erg lekker.
Alles is top! Levering, verpakking en smaak!
Apart zachte aromatische smaak, heerlijk
Smaak, verpakking en levering is TOP.
So delicious, highly recommend!
Such sweet tasty olive oil... bottles your Corfiot holiday and brings it to your home ... delicious with fresh bread and salt and pepper or with vinegar and in your favourite salads.