- 250 grams of sugar
- 200 grams of almond flour
- 100 grams of all-purpose or gluten-free flour
- 100 ml of Neolea olive oil
- 200 ml of milk of choice
- juice and zest of 1 orange
- 1 teaspoon of almond extract
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 165 degrees and spray a cake tin with some oil spray so nothing sticks.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, milk and oil and mix well until the sugar is a little bit absorbed.
- Then add the juice and zest of the orange and the almond extract and mix again.
- Last add the baking powder, baking soda and almond flour, mix again, very well.
- Now slowly add the regular flour at while you mix. It varies a lot how much you need. Depending on the density of your almond flour, the kind of milk you use, etc.
- The consistency you’re looking for is between a pancake batter and brownie batter, so more on the runny side then dry.
- Put in the oven for 45 minutes, until its golden brown and beautiful.
- Answer: your teeth.
I had the privilege of visiting the store, in person, a couple years ago. I am addicted to their oil and am now a repeat customer. It is so worth importing and gets to the States faster than Amazon!
My favorite olive oil comes now in this handy smaller size. The taste is great as always and this size is the perfect gift-size. Delivery was quick
Out of this world taste, absolutely the highest quality olive oil I've had. Tried many different ones before but I will stay with Neolea for sure!
Ik was al een tijdje opzoek naar een kwalitatieve olijfolie, gevonden ✅
Simply amazing! Neolea must be definitely the best olive oil I've ever tasted. So smooth and fruity with notes of banana and honey at first and then it kicks back with just the right amount of fiery pepper aftertaste. With beautiful packaging design, this is just wonderful olive oil. This is how great product should taste and be presented.
Levering, verpakking en product meer dan goed. Culinair hoogstandje.