3 rosemary olive oil recipes for your next movie night
- 1 head of lettuce
- 4 tablespoons of Neolea extra virgin olive oil.
- 2 sprigs of rosemary, finely diced
- pinch of salt
For the dip:
- 3 tablespoons of yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of Neolea extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of fresh dille, finely diced
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree.
- Tear the lettuce leafs of and put on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Brush both sides of the leafs with some of the olive oil, then sprinkle with rosemary.
- Put this in the oven for about 5-7 minutes, until they look golden brown. Repeat this with all of the lettuce, or how much you like.
- Sprinkle with salt right after they come out of the oven.
- For the dip, simply combine the ingredients and mix.
I had the privilege of visiting the store, in person, a couple years ago. I am addicted to their oil and am now a repeat customer. It is so worth importing and gets to the States faster than Amazon!
My favorite olive oil comes now in this handy smaller size. The taste is great as always and this size is the perfect gift-size. Delivery was quick
Out of this world taste, absolutely the highest quality olive oil I've had. Tried many different ones before but I will stay with Neolea for sure!
Heerlijk Olijfolie, goede smaak. ga zeker vaker bestellen
Het meebetaalde zout is ook zeer smaakvol
the oil and salt are more than good but what it make even beter was the handwritten note in the box. it said thanks for buying this in this strange world on this moment. stay healty and take good care of your relatives. soooooo nice
It was a lucky shot as the add for this product appeared in my Facebook timeline. I ordered the olive oil and all the different flavors of the sea salt. The olive oil is really good just dip it in some fresh bread and eat it. I'm very happy with my product and will definitely order again.
So flavorful, absolutely love it! Will reorder!
Al jaren mijn lievelings🙏🏻✨
So delicious, highly recommend!
Such sweet tasty olive oil... bottles your Corfiot holiday and brings it to your home ... delicious with fresh bread and salt and pepper or with vinegar and in your favourite salads.