- 30 grams all-purpose flour
- 30 grams cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 60 ml Neolea olive oil
- 140 grams dark chocolate
- 190 grams sugar
- 20 grams pistachio nuts
- 20 grams dark chocolate chips
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Sift together the all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- Finely chop the chocolate. Put it with the olive oil in a saucepan over low heat. Stir until the chocolate is melted. Let it cool to room temperature.
- Whisk in the sugar until it forms a paste. Then whisk in the eggs one at a time. After you whisked in the eggs you can add the vanilla and last the best olive oil.
- Whisk the dry ingredients together with the wet ingredients. Don’t overmix the batter, stop mixing when you no longer see dry ingredients. Chop the pistachios, mix them together with the chocolate chips in the batter.
- Pour the batter in the baking pan. Bake it for 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Let it cool completely before slicing into squares.
I had the privilege of visiting the store, in person, a couple years ago. I am addicted to their oil and am now a repeat customer. It is so worth importing and gets to the States faster than Amazon!
My favorite olive oil comes now in this handy smaller size. The taste is great as always and this size is the perfect gift-size. Delivery was quick
Out of this world taste, absolutely the highest quality olive oil I've had. Tried many different ones before but I will stay with Neolea for sure!
Levering, verpakking en product meer dan goed. Culinair hoogstandje.
Ziet er strak uit en nog belangrijker het is erg lekker.
Alles is top! Levering, verpakking en smaak!
Apart zachte aromatische smaak, heerlijk
Smaak, verpakking en levering is TOP.
So delicious, highly recommend!
Such sweet tasty olive oil... bottles your Corfiot holiday and brings it to your home ... delicious with fresh bread and salt and pepper or with vinegar and in your favourite salads.