- 30 grams all-purpose flour
- 30 grams cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 60 ml Neolea olive oil
- 140 grams dark chocolate
- 190 grams sugar
- 20 grams pistachio nuts
- 20 grams dark chocolate chips
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Sift together the all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- Finely chop the chocolate. Put it with the olive oil in a saucepan over low heat. Stir until the chocolate is melted. Let it cool to room temperature.
- Whisk in the sugar until it forms a paste. Then whisk in the eggs one at a time. After you whisked in the eggs you can add the vanilla and last the best olive oil.
- Whisk the dry ingredients together with the wet ingredients. Don’t overmix the batter, stop mixing when you no longer see dry ingredients. Chop the pistachios, mix them together with the chocolate chips in the batter.
- Pour the batter in the baking pan. Bake it for 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Let it cool completely before slicing into squares.