Searching for a light, easy to prepare but impressive looking dish for your first nights on the balcony? We got you covered! This easy but colourful salad with beetroot, bulgur, lamb’s lettuce and feta cheese will be your go to garden salad alternative, if you once tasted the freshness and combination of its ingredients.
- One cup of bulgur
- 2 tubers of beetroot
- 2-3 hands of lamb’s lettuce
- half a pomegranate
- 200g feta cheese
- juice of half a lemon
- dandelion for garnishing
- Neolea olive oil
1. First prepare your bulgur like written on the package and season it with freshly grounded pepper and some salt. Add a little olive oil and put it on your plate.
2. Next you wash your lamb’s lettuce and add it to your bulgur and top it with some scrambled feta cheese. Slice your beetroot in thin slices and add it to your plate.
3. Finally season everything with the lemon juice, salt, pepper, some herbs and a good drizzle of pure olive oil!
4. Now you can get creative with decoration and top your salad with the pomegranate seeds and sprinkle some dandelion on top! Bon Appétit!