PS: We still have our Valentine's Day competition running until February 16th. Make sure to participate to win 2 bottles of Neolea olive oil!
- 200g flour
- 100ml water
- 1 tablespoon Neolea Olive Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 40g pine nuts
- 80g basil
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 150ml Neolea Olive Oil
- Cherry tomatoes
- 100g mushrooms
- 30g pine nuts
1. Mix the flour and salt in a bowl and make a hole in the middle. Add water and olive oil in another bowl and pour into the hole and stir with a fork. Put the mixture on a floured surface and knead with wet hands to a smooth dough. Then form a ball from the dough, wrap it in cling film and let it rest in the fridge for about 1 hour.
2. In the meantime, prepare the pesto by mixing everything together until smooth.
3. Remove the dough from the fridge and roll out thinly with a rolling pin on a floured work surface. Cut out hearts. Then spread the filling with a teaspoon as a walnut-sized blob on half the amount of noodle hearts in the middle. Moisten the edges of the filled pasta hearts with wet fingers and carefully place the second pasta heart over the filled heart and press the edges slightly.
4. Bring a large pot of salted water to boil and cook the ravioli in it for about 6-8 minutes over low heat. Then remove the ravioli with a skimmer and drain well. Fry the ravioli with the tomatoes and mushrooms until crispy in a little oil. Add roasted pine nuts to give it some extra flavour.
You can find more recipes here on our blog ranging from breakfast, lunch or dinner inspirations. If you want to find out more about all the health benefits extra virgin olive oil has to offer or how we are producing it, check out our Olive Oil 101 section on the website!