- 3 eggs
- 3 small ripe bananas
- 30 ml of olive oil
- 30 ml maple syrup
- 100 ml oat milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 grams of almond flour
- 100 grams of grated coconut
- 50 grams of flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- Put the bananas with the eggs, olive oil, maple syrup, oat milk and vanilla extract in a measuring cup, puree this with a hand blender.
- In a bowl, mix almond flour, coconut grater, flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt. Stir this well together. Now mix the wet mixture with the dry mixture.
- Cover a cake tin with baking paper and put the batter in here.
- Now bake the banana bread in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes. Check with a dry skewer if the banana bread is done and put it back in the oven.
I had the privilege of visiting the store, in person, a couple years ago. I am addicted to their oil and am now a repeat customer. It is so worth importing and gets to the States faster than Amazon!
My favorite olive oil comes now in this handy smaller size. The taste is great as always and this size is the perfect gift-size. Delivery was quick
Out of this world taste, absolutely the highest quality olive oil I've had. Tried many different ones before but I will stay with Neolea for sure!
Levering, verpakking en product meer dan goed. Culinair hoogstandje.
Ziet er strak uit en nog belangrijker het is erg lekker.
Alles is top! Levering, verpakking en smaak!
Apart zachte aromatische smaak, heerlijk
Smaak, verpakking en levering is TOP.
So delicious, highly recommend!
Such sweet tasty olive oil... bottles your Corfiot holiday and brings it to your home ... delicious with fresh bread and salt and pepper or with vinegar and in your favourite salads.