Love food as much as we do? Let’s have lunch and talk sales.
We don’t like to start with a regular job interview. Just read our job description. Love it? Apply and you might get invited to an informal Neolea lunch to get to know each other.
Your role at Neolea
As our Business Development Manager you are responsible for our turnover and especially the growth of the company. You will be hunting new, significant deals which will boost our growth in and outside the Netherlands.
This includes the following subjects
New B2B Partners
Developing and expanding a strong position in a variety of sales channels such as (but not limited to) retail, travel, horeca and chains within these channels. Main tasks include:
- Generating qualified leads within the most relevant segments
- Follow-up on created leads and inbound leads with external sales calls and site visits;
- Transforming leads into sales.
- Negotiate with bigger potential partners, like food chains or christmas gifting suppliers.
Creating value for our customers
- Onboarding new customers and support them to start working with Neolea;
- Building and maintaining customer relationships;
- Growing the average revenue per customer;
- Retain customers and increase loyalty towards Neolea ;
- Active participation in relevant trade fairs, roadshows and events in collaboration with your colleagues, the importer and possible other partners.
- Together with our Marketer you give substance to newsletters, in-store material and other expressions.
- Managing the CRM system for insights to the sales funnel.
- Report on new and existing accounts, revenues and activities to the CEO and CMO.
- Born enthusiast and great storyteller
- Love interactions, pitch propositions but you are a good listener as well;
- Lifelong learner: you are eager to learn new things and continuously improve yourself;
- Self starter by nature, result driven and a burning desire to have success.
- Desire to work in a changing, fast-paced start up
- Strong negotiation skills
- Empatic and a strong relationship builder
- Experience with CRM systems, preferably ZOHO CRM.
- 2-5 years of relevant working experience and preferably with an existing network in the retail/horeca segments.
- BS/BA degree or higher
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English
- Driving license
What offer we you ?
- Working in a small team of super enthusiastic people
- A competitive salary, including 8% holiday pay.
- Bonus structure
- 26 holidays per annum
- Car / iPhone / Macbook
- Freedom and flexibility to manage your agenda in a way it supports you to reach your goals.
- And obviously you will get the most amazing extra virgin olive oil!
The role is based in Amsterdam, and requires around 3 days in the field and 2 days in the office. You will report directly to the CMO and have frequent contact with the CEO.
If you have interest in this role, you can apply by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A selection of candidates will be invited for the first round of the application process which is not that conventional. The selected candidates in the first round will go on a lunch with the CMO of Neolea to get acquainted in an informal way. Really because we love good food and must be sure you like it as much as we do!