We are looking for a Brand Manager to fire up Neolea’s marketing strategy. Come and join us on an incredible adventurous ride. We are on a journey to become a global lifestyle brand and offer you the opportunity to build it, shock the food industry and become legendary beyond imagination.
This is an extraordinary opportunity where you will have an impact on building a brand in every aspect in- and outside our company, including customer growth, new product development, marketing channels and even our office and company policies.
As our Brand Manager, you’ll take our ambitions and make them a reality with your creative ideas, unquestionable passion and commercial sense.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Create band awareness and brand preference at consumers and resellers in our key markets.
- Develop and execute Neolea’s annual/quarterly brand activation plan based on an continuous, agile brand development strategy;
- End-to-end responsibility for all Brand Partnerships, Brand Activations, Off- and online Brand Campaigns and Business Development support.
- Supervise our brand guidelines and ensure the brand vision and values are consistently communicated in all our brand expressions.
- Plan and execute brand asset development needed for brand activation, social media communication and PR, such as photos and videos, in collaboration with the junior brand activation manager;
- Develop and execute strategic marketing campaigns to increase the number of leads for sales and support the sales team on market-level execution of the brand strategy;
- Plan and execute go-to-market product plans to secure optimal launch implementation;
- Monitor, analyse and act upon the roll out of activations and campaigns in the market, the desired KPIs and the budget spend.
- Master’s degree in Marketing, or equivalent;
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in a Brand (Activation) Management role, preferably in the food-, retail- or luxury industry;
- You possess strong knowledge of best practice marketing principles, with a particular focus on building of a brand and strong understanding of the Digital and retail landscape;
- Excellent entrepreneurial and management skills;
- You are creative, full of energy and work with a pragmatic mindset;
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with strong attention to detail;
- You are a born self-starter, negotiator and initiator;
- Fluent in Dutch, English and preferably one other language;
In this role you will be reporting directly to the Marketing & Business Development Director in our Amsterdam Office and working closely together with our Founder/CEO and junior brand activation manager.
If you are interested in this role, please sent over your resumé and motivation letter to email@example.com