e-Commerce is eating the world, we are feeding it. Come and join us on an incredible adventurous ride. We are on a journey to become a global lifestyle brand and offer you the opportunity to build it, shock the food industry and become legendary beyond imagination.
You will be responsible for our online growth and brand development. In this role you will It's your ultimate goal to grow traffic, our customer base and ultimately convert them into brand ambassadors.
- Develop and execute Neolea’s annual/quarterly brand activation plan based on an continuous, agile brand development strategy;
- Set up the appropriate actions required to grow awareness, acquisition, activation, revenue, retention and referrals (AAARRR) for our brand.
- End-to-end responsibility for all Brand Partnerships, Brand Activations and Brand Campaigns that support the AAARRR goals.
- Plan and execute brand asset development, such as photos and videos in its most creative form, in collaboration with the Junior Brand Activation Manager;
- Continuous optimization of our website in order to grow our most important KPI’s.
- Budget responsibility: you will be responsible for our (online) marketing budget and are in a continuous process of optimizing the marketing costs we make per like, follower, sale and other relevant KPI’s.
- You don't take no for an answer, challenging yourself and others to fulfill your personal ambitions and those of the brand you work for.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset that is always on the lookout for creative and experimental solutions.
- You are creative, full of energy and work with a pragmatic mindset. You are definitely a person that likes to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- You are a born self-starter, negotiator and initiator;
Your experience and qualifications
- You have at least 3 years experience as an online specialist, online marketer, growth hacker or other relevant position.
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing or related field is required
- You have strong affinity with and experience in FMCG and/or lifestyle products.
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with strong attention to detail;
- Experience managing a webshop with Shopify is an advantage
- Experience selling products on platforms such as Amazon and bol.com.
- Fluent in Dutch, English and preferably another language;
What do we offer you ?
- Working in a small team of super enthusiastic people
- A competitive salary, including 8% holiday pay.
- 26 holidays per annum
- Freedom and flexibility to manage your agenda in a way it supports you to reach your goals.
- A growth path that will give you the opportunity to grow with us, including leadership opportunities and more.
- And obviously your kitchen will get an upgrade with the most amazing extra virgin olive oil and hand harvested sea salt :-)
If you are interested in this role, you can apply by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Neolea, we harvest fine authentic foods to our own rhythm. May it be the fuel to your own fire. May it feed your own beat.
From its very first day, Neolea is off the beaten path, doing things differently, more creative. We are selling our products in 8 countries with the ambition to grow in the North American and Northern European markets. Neolea holds offices in Corfu (Greece) and Amsterdam (The Netherlands). Its current customer base is rapidly growing and includes premium department store de Bijenkorf, prestigious independent stores and a selection of the finest Michelin star restaurants.