Come and join us on an incredible adventurous ride. We are on a journey to become a global lifestyle brand and offer you the opportunity to build it, shock the food industry and become legendary beyond imagination.
Your role at Neolea
We are looking for a Brand Activation Manager to fire up Neolea’s marketing strategy for the global market, initially with a focus on dominating in a selection of world cities. Reporting directly to the Marketing & Business Development Director in our Amsterdam Office and working together with our Founder/CEO and Junior Brand Activation Manager closely, you will be responsible for the execution of brand activation campaigns to boost our brand and promote our products.
- Develop and execute Neolea’s annual/quarterly brand activation plan based on an continuous, agile brand development strategy;
- End-to-end responsibility for all Brand Partnerships, Brand Activations, Off-line Brand Campaigns, Point of Sales Assets and all Online Brand Campaigns;
- Plan and execute brand asset development needed for brand activation, social media communication and PR, such as photos and videos in its most creative form, in collaboration with the Junior Brand Activation Manager;
- Develop and execute strategic marketing campaigns to increase active leads for sales, support sales team on market-level execution of the brand strategy;
- Plan and execute go-to-market product plans to secure optimal launch implementation;
- Give substance to our world city strategy with offline activations and the implementation of a sound social media and PR strategy;
The right candidate for this role will have previously work experience in a similar (commercial) role, preferable in the food-, retail- or luxury industry. You will have a mixture of experience in managing campaigns, planning, as well as using data analysis and reporting to improve the effectiveness of our marketing spending.
- Master’s degree in Marketing, or equivalent;
- 3 to 5 years working experience in a Brand Activation Management role, preferably in the food-, retail- or luxury industry;
- You possess strong knowledge of best practice marketing principles, with a particular focus on building of a brand and strong understanding of the Digital and retail landscape;
- Excellent entrepreneurial and management skills;
- You are creative, full of energy and work with a pragmatic mindset. You are definitely a person that likes to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with strong attention to detail;
- You are a born self-starter, negotiator and initiator;
- Fluent in Dutch, English and preferably another language;
What do we offer you ?
- Working in a small team of super enthusiastic people
- A competitive salary, including 8% holiday pay.
- 26 holidays per annum
- iPhone / Macbook
- Freedom and flexibility to manage your agenda in a way it supports you to reach your goals.
- A growth path that will give you the opportunity to grow with us, including leadership opportunities and more.
- And obviously your kitchen will get an upgrade with the most amazing extra virgin olive oil and hand harvested sea salt :-)
If you are interested in this role, you can apply by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Neolea is a fine food brand, founded by Dutchman Bart-Jan Manten who started with the aim to share his discovery of real extra virgin olive oil with the world. Today, Neolea holds Extra Virgin Olive Oil- and Hand Harvested Sea Salt products, selling in 8 countries and with the ambition to grow fast in the North American and Northern European markets. Neolea holds offices in Corfu (Greece) and Amsterdam (The Netherlands). Its current customer base is rapidly growing and includes premium department store de Bijenkorf, prestigious independent stores and a selection of the finest Michelin star restaurants.