Charred leeks with citrus salt and harissa yoghurt
These sweet, smoky, melt-in-your-mouth leeks could not be easier to make at home or on the barbecue and are a real showstopper of a dish. The mix of sweet roasted leeks, with the zingy citrus and spicy yoghurt work perfectly together. Simple and delicious.
- 6 leeks, cleaned
- Neolea olive oil for drizzling
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Good pinch of citrus sea salt
- 250g Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp harissa
- Preheat the oven to 200 C
- Using a pair of tongs, hold the leeks directly above the flame of a hob, turning them regularly until they begin to blacken and char in places. Alternatively, you can also do this under a hot grill or on a barbecue.
- Once all of the leeks are evenly charred, place them on a large sheet of tin foil on a baking tray. Drizzle them with olive oil and season generously with the citrus salt. Squeeze over the juice of half a lemon, cover with another sheet of foil and create a package, loosely sealed at the edges.
- Roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the leeks are lovely and tender.
- Stir the yoghurt and harissa together and serve on the table directly with the leeks. Enjoy with some bread or as a side dish as part of a bigger meal.
Huile d'olive vierge extra 500ML
Sel de mer aux agrumes
Sac de recharge de sel marin aux agrumes