Here is what you have to do:
- 500g sweet potatoes
- 200g baby spinach
- one red onion
- 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds
- Neolea Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Bring water to boil, add some salt and cook your peeled sweet potatoes for around 15 minutes. Cut them into 2cm dices and mince your red onion finely. Fry the onion and the sweet potatoes dices from all sides in some olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
2. When your potatoes are ready add the spinach and top it all up with the sesame seeds and some curry powder. Serve with fresh herbs from the garden and enjoy it warm or cold like you prefer.
3. If you want to try out some really funky stuff, drizzle some black balsamico over the salad to add some extra flavour! And of course the cold pressed olive oil.
I had the privilege of visiting the store, in person, a couple years ago. I am addicted to their oil and am now a repeat customer. It is so worth importing and gets to the States faster than Amazon!
My favorite olive oil comes now in this handy smaller size. The taste is great as always and this size is the perfect gift-size. Delivery was quick
Out of this world taste, absolutely the highest quality olive oil I've had. Tried many different ones before but I will stay with Neolea for sure!
Levering, verpakking en product meer dan goed. Culinair hoogstandje.
Ziet er strak uit en nog belangrijker het is erg lekker.
Alles is top! Levering, verpakking en smaak!
Apart zachte aromatische smaak, heerlijk
Smaak, verpakking en levering is TOP.
So delicious, highly recommend!
Such sweet tasty olive oil... bottles your Corfiot holiday and brings it to your home ... delicious with fresh bread and salt and pepper or with vinegar and in your favourite salads.