Here is what you have to do:
- 500g sweet potatoes
- 200g baby spinach
- one red onion
- 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds
- Neolea Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Bring water to boil, add some salt and cook your peeled sweet potatoes for around 15 minutes. Cut them into 2cm dices and mince your red onion finely. Fry the onion and the sweet potatoes dices from all sides in some olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
2. When your potatoes are ready add the spinach and top it all up with the sesame seeds and some curry powder. Serve with fresh herbs from the garden and enjoy it warm or cold like you prefer.
3. If you want to try out some really funky stuff, drizzle some black balsamico over the salad to add some extra flavour!