- 1 sheet of puff pastry/pie crust
- 1 red onion
- 200 grams of spinach
- 200 grams of cheese
- 6 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of Neolea olive oil
- 100 ml of milk
- 100 grams of sun-dried tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- Cut the onion, spinach and sun-dried tomatoes into small pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease a quiche or baking dish with a tablespoon of the Neolea extra virgin olive oil.
- Form the pie crust into the dish and make sure it’s covering the whole tin. If you have extra crust on the sides, just cut if off with a sharp knive.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, cheese and milk and mix well.
- Then add the veggies, the remaining 3 tablespoons of olive oil and the salt and pepper. Mix it very well again.
- Add the whole mixture into the pie crust and put this in the oven for 40-45 minutes. Until golden brown.
- Let it cool completely before serving.
I had the privilege of visiting the store, in person, a couple years ago. I am addicted to their oil and am now a repeat customer. It is so worth importing and gets to the States faster than Amazon!
My favorite olive oil comes now in this handy smaller size. The taste is great as always and this size is the perfect gift-size. Delivery was quick
Out of this world taste, absolutely the highest quality olive oil I've had. Tried many different ones before but I will stay with Neolea for sure!
Levering, verpakking en product meer dan goed. Culinair hoogstandje.
Ziet er strak uit en nog belangrijker het is erg lekker.
Alles is top! Levering, verpakking en smaak!
Apart zachte aromatische smaak, heerlijk
Smaak, verpakking en levering is TOP.
So delicious, highly recommend!
Such sweet tasty olive oil... bottles your Corfiot holiday and brings it to your home ... delicious with fresh bread and salt and pepper or with vinegar and in your favourite salads.