- 1 sheet of puff pastry/pie crust
- 1 red onion
- 200 grams of spinach
- 200 grams of cheese
- 6 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of Neolea olive oil
- 100 ml of milk
- 100 grams of sun-dried tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- Cut the onion, spinach and sun-dried tomatoes into small pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease a quiche or baking dish with a tablespoon of the Neolea extra virgin olive oil.
- Form the pie crust into the dish and make sure it’s covering the whole tin. If you have extra crust on the sides, just cut if off with a sharp knive.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, cheese and milk and mix well.
- Then add the veggies, the remaining 3 tablespoons of olive oil and the salt and pepper. Mix it very well again.
- Add the whole mixture into the pie crust and put this in the oven for 40-45 minutes. Until golden brown.
- Let it cool completely before serving.
My favorite olive oil comes now in this handy smaller size. The taste is great as always and this size is the perfect gift-size. Delivery was quick
Out of this world taste, absolutely the highest quality olive oil I've had. Tried many different ones before but I will stay with Neolea for sure!
Great for all uses, especially tasty in salad dressings and as a bread dipper. Love it!
I'm truly amazed by the flavor of this olive oil, me and my friends really loved it :) Love from San Francisco