- 1.5 kg potatoes
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 100 ml Neolea Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- 2 tsp sweet pepper
- 2 tsp dried herbs (basil, thyme, oregano)
- Black pepper
- Fresh chili peppers
1. Wash the potatoes and put them with the skin in a bowl. Add Neolea olive oil, crushed garlic, oregano, thyme, sweet pepper, pepper, salt and mix well.
2. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Place the potatoes in the preheated oven and bake for 45 minutes.
3. Open the oven to mix potatoes a little and leave them in for another 30 minutes to brown out better.
4. Remove the potatoes from the oven, sprinkle them with green onions and small pieces of chili pepper.
5. Serve them as warm as they are.
I had the privilege of visiting the store, in person, a couple years ago. I am addicted to their oil and am now a repeat customer. It is so worth importing and gets to the States faster than Amazon!
My favorite olive oil comes now in this handy smaller size. The taste is great as always and this size is the perfect gift-size. Delivery was quick
Out of this world taste, absolutely the highest quality olive oil I've had. Tried many different ones before but I will stay with Neolea for sure!
Ik was al een tijdje opzoek naar een kwalitatieve olijfolie, gevonden ✅
Simply amazing! Neolea must be definitely the best olive oil I've ever tasted. So smooth and fruity with notes of banana and honey at first and then it kicks back with just the right amount of fiery pepper aftertaste. With beautiful packaging design, this is just wonderful olive oil. This is how great product should taste and be presented.
Levering, verpakking en product meer dan goed. Culinair hoogstandje.