- 1.5 kg potatoes
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 100 ml Neolea Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- 2 tsp sweet pepper
- 2 tsp dried herbs (basil, thyme, oregano)
- Black pepper
- Fresh chili peppers
1. Wash the potatoes and put them with the skin in a bowl. Add Neolea olive oil, crushed garlic, oregano, thyme, sweet pepper, pepper, salt and mix well.
2. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Place the potatoes in the preheated oven and bake for 45 minutes.
3. Open the oven to mix potatoes a little and leave them in for another 30 minutes to brown out better.
4. Remove the potatoes from the oven, sprinkle them with green onions and small pieces of chili pepper.
5. Serve them as warm as they are.