- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 100 grams of pumpkin
- 1 red onion
- 150 grams of port salut cheese
- 100 grams of brussel sprouts
- 4 tablespoons of Neolea olive oil
- handful of fresh thyme and parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
- Roll out the puff pastry on a baking sheet and brush it with 2 tablespoons of the best olive oil.
- Cut the pumpkin into small piecies, the brussel sprouts in half en the onion in half-moon shaped rings.
- Also slice the cheese into thin slices.
- Cover the whole puff pastry with all of the veggies and cheese and make sure it’s a little bit evenly distributed. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle with the 2 remaining tablespoons of the olive oil bottle.
- Put in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Before serving, add the fresh herbs and maybe some extra olive oil, because why not?
Out of this world taste, absolutely the highest quality olive oil I've had. Tried many different ones before but I will stay with Neolea for sure!
Great for all uses, especially tasty in salad dressings and as a bread dipper. Love it!
I'm truly amazed by the flavor of this olive oil, me and my friends really loved it :) Love from San Francisco