- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 100 grams of pumpkin
- 1 red onion
- 150 grams of port salut cheese
- 100 grams of brussel sprouts
- 4 tablespoons of Neolea olive oil
- handful of fresh thyme and parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
- Roll out the puff pastry on a baking sheet and brush it with 2 tablespoons of the best olive oil.
- Cut the pumpkin into small piecies, the brussel sprouts in half en the onion in half-moon shaped rings.
- Also slice the cheese in into thin slices.
- Cover the whole puff pastry with all of the veggies and cheese and make sure it’s a little bit evenly distributed. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle with the 2 remaining tablespoons of the olive oil.
- Put in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Before serving, add the fresh herbs and maybe some extra olive oil, because why not?