- 150 grams of hazelnuts
- 200 grams of brussel sprouts
- 200 grams of lamb’s lettuce
- 100 grams of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 small tangerines
- 1 pickled onion
- 2 papadums
- Pickled onion: 4 tablespoons of vinegar and 3 tablespoons of sugar
- Dressing: 4 tablespoons of Neolea and juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the brussel sprouts to one side of the baking sheet and the hazelnuts on the other side. Add some Neolea extra virgin olive oil and a good pinch of salt to the brussel sprouts. Mix this so it’s evenly distributed. Leave the hazelnuts as is.
- Put in the oven and roast the hazelnuts for 10 minutes, the brussel sprouts for 30 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
- To make the pickled onions, cut a red onion into half moon rings. In a bowl or measuring cup add the vinegar, sugar and some water and mix. Add the onions in and let this for at least half an hour.
- Now everything is ready to be combined. Add everything (including the dressing) to a large bowl or plate and break the papadums as a crunchy topping all over right before serving.