- 150 grams of hazelnuts
- 200 grams of brussel sprouts
- 200 grams of lamb’s lettuce
- 100 grams of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 small tangerines
- 1 pickled onion
- 2 papadums
- Pickled onion: 4 tablespoons of vinegar and 3 tablespoons of sugar
- Dressing: 4 tablespoons of Neolea and juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the brussel sprouts to one side of the baking sheet and the hazelnuts on the other side. Add some Neolea extra virgin olive oil and a good pinch of salt to the brussel sprouts. Mix this so it’s evenly distributed. Leave the hazelnuts as is.
- Put in the oven and roast the hazelnuts for 10 minutes, the brussel sprouts for 30 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
- To make the pickled onions, cut a red onion into half moon rings. In a bowl or measuring cup add the vinegar, sugar and some water and mix. Add the onions in and let this for at least half an hour.
- Now everything is ready to be combined. Add everything (including the dressing) to a large bowl or plate and break the papadums as a crunchy topping all over right before serving.
I had the privilege of visiting the store, in person, a couple years ago. I am addicted to their oil and am now a repeat customer. It is so worth importing and gets to the States faster than Amazon!
My favorite olive oil comes now in this handy smaller size. The taste is great as always and this size is the perfect gift-size. Delivery was quick
Out of this world taste, absolutely the highest quality olive oil I've had. Tried many different ones before but I will stay with Neolea for sure!
Ik was al een tijdje opzoek naar een kwalitatieve olijfolie, gevonden ✅
Simply amazing! Neolea must be definitely the best olive oil I've ever tasted. So smooth and fruity with notes of banana and honey at first and then it kicks back with just the right amount of fiery pepper aftertaste. With beautiful packaging design, this is just wonderful olive oil. This is how great product should taste and be presented.
Levering, verpakking en product meer dan goed. Culinair hoogstandje.