3 rosemary olive oil recipes for your next movie night
- 150 grams of popcorn kernels
- 50 ml of Neolea extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 sprigs of rosemary, finely diced
- Heat a tablespoon of oil into a large pot on low to medium heat and add the popcorn kernels in. Stir and put the lid on.
- Let the kernels pop and shake the pot occasionally. Turn the heat of when you hear no more popping.
- In a small bowl combine the rosemary, salt and remaining of the extra virgin olive oil.
- Pour this over the popcorn, mix well and your popcorn with a twist is ready!
Out of this world taste, absolutely the highest quality olive oil I've had. Tried many different ones before but I will stay with Neolea for sure!
Great for all uses, especially tasty in salad dressings and as a bread dipper. Love it!
I'm truly amazed by the flavor of this olive oil, me and my friends really loved it :) Love from San Francisco