- 500 grams of tomatoes
- 1 white onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 tablespoons of Neolea olive oil (plus extra for serving)
- 2 tablespoons of agave syrup
- 1 bouillon cube
- pinch of smoked paprika powder
- salt and pepper
- handful of fresh basil
- optional: roasted walnuts as a topping
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and take a large baking sheet.
- Put the tomatoes without cutting them on the baking sheet, together with the peeled onion cut in half and the peeled garlic cloves.
- To this baking sheet add the olive oil, agave syrup, salt and pepper.
- Make sure everything is distributed evenly.
- Put this in the oven for 30 minutes, until the tomatoes look a little bit charred.
- Take it out of the oven and put it all in al blender together with the bouillon, smoked paprika and 400 ml of water.
- Blend until smooth, you can always add more water of you like.
- Heat it up in a large pan and server with cracked black pepper, a pinch of salt and the best olive oil drizzle.
I had the privilege of visiting the store, in person, a couple years ago. I am addicted to their oil and am now a repeat customer. It is so worth importing and gets to the States faster than Amazon!
My favorite olive oil comes now in this handy smaller size. The taste is great as always and this size is the perfect gift-size. Delivery was quick
Out of this world taste, absolutely the highest quality olive oil I've had. Tried many different ones before but I will stay with Neolea for sure!
Ik was al een tijdje opzoek naar een kwalitatieve olijfolie, gevonden ✅
Simply amazing! Neolea must be definitely the best olive oil I've ever tasted. So smooth and fruity with notes of banana and honey at first and then it kicks back with just the right amount of fiery pepper aftertaste. With beautiful packaging design, this is just wonderful olive oil. This is how great product should taste and be presented.
Levering, verpakking en product meer dan goed. Culinair hoogstandje.