- 400 grams of flour
- 4 eggs
- 200 grams of pumpkin in cubes
- 1 white onion in small pieces
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 6 tablespoons Neolea olive oil
- pinch of paprika powder
- 150 grams of ricotta cheese
- handful of fresh sage
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl, mix the flour, eggs, a pinch of salt and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil into a compact dough. Cover it and put it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, cook the pumpkin, onion and garlic in big pot of boiling water for 20 minutes, until the pumpkin is completely soft. Drain this and puree together with the ricotta, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, the paprika powder and some salt and pepper until it’s a smooth mixture.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator and roll it out on a clean counter. Make sure you have some extra flour on stand by for the dough and the roller in case it gets sticky. Roll it out as thin as possible.
- Take a small round glass or cookie cutter to cut out circles.
- Place one teaspoon of the mixture in the center of the circle, place another circle on top, press gently and set aside. Repeat until everything is used up.
- Bring a pan of water to a boil and cook the ravioli 10 pieces at the time, when they boil to the top of the pan, they are cooked.
- In a separate sauce pan, heat the remaining olive oil together with the sage until the sage is a little crispy. Pour this over the cooked ravioli and serve with pieces of walnut.
My favorite olive oil comes now in this handy smaller size. The taste is great as always and this size is the perfect gift-size. Delivery was quick
Out of this world taste, absolutely the highest quality olive oil I've had. Tried many different ones before but I will stay with Neolea for sure!
Great for all uses, especially tasty in salad dressings and as a bread dipper. Love it!
I'm truly amazed by the flavor of this olive oil, me and my friends really loved it :) Love from San Francisco