- Package of puff pastry, pie pastry or homemade dough
- 400 grams of fresh pumpkin
- 200 ml of full fat coconut milk
- 200 grams of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of corn starch
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 4 tablespoons of Neolea olive oil
Cream cheese frosting:
- 100 grams of cream cheese, room temperature
- 100 grams of butter, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons of Neolea olive oil
- 200 grams of powdered sugar
- Boil or steam the pumpkin until tender and let cool.
- Combine the pumpkin with the Neolea pure olive oil, all the other filling ingredients and blend until it’s a very smooth consistency.
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
- Grease a pie dish with some Neolea olive oil and line with the pastry of your choice. Make sure it’s bubble free and even. With a fork, poke some holes all over the pastry.
- Add all of the pumpkin mixture into the pie dish and put this in the oven for 60 minutes.
- Take it out and let cool completely.
- To make the frosting, simply combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix with a spatula until it’s well combined.
- Add the frosting on top and let the whole pie cool in the fridge for at least an hour.
Out of this world taste, absolutely the highest quality olive oil I've had. Tried many different ones before but I will stay with Neolea for sure!
Great for all uses, especially tasty in salad dressings and as a bread dipper. Love it!
I'm truly amazed by the flavor of this olive oil, me and my friends really loved it :) Love from San Francisco