- 300 ml of whipped cream
- 300 grams of mascarpone
- 6 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 150 grams of “pepernoten” (If you don’t live in the Netherlands you can use another cookie of choice, like gingerbread cookies)
- 100 ml of espresso
- 3 tablespoons of Neolea olive oil
- teaspoon of almond extract
- 1 tablespoon of cacao
- Make the espresso, add 1 tablespoon of the powdered sugar in and the almond extract. Let this cool to room temperature, then add the extra virgin olive oil in as well and mix.
- Whip the mascarpone until it’s a bit softer and add the powdered sugar in.
- In a separate bowl, whip the whipped cream until it’s close to soft peaks and then combine the two bowls and mix gentle until it’s well combined.
- Now take a deep baking dish, about 22 cm.
- Dip each cookie or pepernoot into the coffee mixture and put it into the baking dish, repeat this until all there’s a single layer covering the bottom.
- Add a 1/3 of the mascarpone mixture on to this layer and spread evenly.
- Repeat both steps and finish with a layer of the mascarpone.
- If you prefer to make it in glasses, just do the same steps and use as many glasses as needed.
- Dust with the cacao for en pretty looking finished tiramisu
- Let it set in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
I had the privilege of visiting the store, in person, a couple years ago. I am addicted to their oil and am now a repeat customer. It is so worth importing and gets to the States faster than Amazon!
My favorite olive oil comes now in this handy smaller size. The taste is great as always and this size is the perfect gift-size. Delivery was quick
Out of this world taste, absolutely the highest quality olive oil I've had. Tried many different ones before but I will stay with Neolea for sure!
Levering, verpakking en product meer dan goed. Culinair hoogstandje.
Ziet er strak uit en nog belangrijker het is erg lekker.
Alles is top! Levering, verpakking en smaak!
Apart zachte aromatische smaak, heerlijk
Smaak, verpakking en levering is TOP.
So delicious, highly recommend!
Such sweet tasty olive oil... bottles your Corfiot holiday and brings it to your home ... delicious with fresh bread and salt and pepper or with vinegar and in your favourite salads.