- 300 ml of whipped cream
- 300 grams of mascarpone
- 6 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 150 grams of “pepernoten” (If you don’t live in the Netherlands you can use another cookie of choice, like gingerbread cookies)
- 100 ml of espresso
- 3 tablespoons of Neolea olive oil
- teaspoon of almond extract
- 1 tablespoon of cacao
- Make the espresso, add 1 tablespoon of the powdered sugar in and the almond extract. Let this cool to room temperature, then add the extra virgin olive oil in as well and mix.
- Whip the mascarpone until it’s a bit softer and add the powdered sugar in.
- In a separate bowl, whip the whipped cream until it’s close to soft peaks and then combine the two bowls and mix gentle until it’s well combined.
- Now take a deep baking dish, about 22 cm.
- Dip each cookie or pepernoot into the coffee mixture and put it into the baking dish, repeat this until all there’s a single layer covering the bottom.
- Add a 1/3 of the mascarpone mixture on to this layer and spread evenly.
- Repeat both steps and finish with a layer of the mascarpone.
- If you prefer to make it in glasses, just do the same steps and use as many glasses as needed.
- Dust with the cacao for en pretty looking finished tiramisu
- Let it set in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
My favorite olive oil comes now in this handy smaller size. The taste is great as always and this size is the perfect gift-size. Delivery was quick
Out of this world taste, absolutely the highest quality olive oil I've had. Tried many different ones before but I will stay with Neolea for sure!
Great for all uses, especially tasty in salad dressings and as a bread dipper. Love it!
I'm truly amazed by the flavor of this olive oil, me and my friends really loved it :) Love from San Francisco