This is so good! We made different versions of this, with and without vanilla, with and without different kind of nuts. They are all amazing! So the recipe is just a guide for you to experiment on your own what your favorite combo is. As long as you have the rolled oats, olive oil and agave your good to go. Happy breakfast!
- 150 grams of rolled oats (whole)
- 2 tablespoons of Neolea olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon of flax seeds
- half a teaspoon of cinnamon
- handful of almonds
- optional: vanilla extract, other nuts and seeds
- Cut the almonds and optional other nuts and seeds in small pieces so they are about the same size as the rolled oats.
- Take a large bowl and put all of the ingredients in it, the fun part of this is recipe is that you can play around with the measurements, so for example if you really like nuts, add more nuts, if you like it really sweet, add some extra agave syrup.
- Mix everything in your bowl really well and put on a baking tray in a preheated oven on 175 degrees Celsius.
- After 5 minutes give it a stir and leave it in for 5 more minutes. Let cool completely before serving.
- The other method is to put a large pan over medium heat on the stove and put your granola mixture in there, stir it every couple of minutes and keep a good eye on it so it won’t burn. Cook it for about 10 minutes as well.
- Your choice, oven or stove, it’s equally delicious.