For 4 people as an appetizer or as part of a tapas meal:
- 400 grams of peeled prawns
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 3 dried red peppers
- Neolea extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- fresh parsley
- Pat the shrimp dry and set them aside until you need them.
- Clean the garlic and cut it into slices. Heat a generous layer of olive oil in a frying pan or wok pan.
- Add the prawns, garlic and dried red pepper. Bake for a few minutes until the shrimp turn pink and curl up.
- Sprinkle with some sea salt and fresh parsley. Serve with freshly baked crusty bread.
I had the privilege of visiting the store, in person, a couple years ago. I am addicted to their oil and am now a repeat customer. It is so worth importing and gets to the States faster than Amazon!
My favorite olive oil comes now in this handy smaller size. The taste is great as always and this size is the perfect gift-size. Delivery was quick
Out of this world taste, absolutely the highest quality olive oil I've had. Tried many different ones before but I will stay with Neolea for sure!
Ik was al een tijdje opzoek naar een kwalitatieve olijfolie, gevonden ✅
Simply amazing! Neolea must be definitely the best olive oil I've ever tasted. So smooth and fruity with notes of banana and honey at first and then it kicks back with just the right amount of fiery pepper aftertaste. With beautiful packaging design, this is just wonderful olive oil. This is how great product should taste and be presented.
Levering, verpakking en product meer dan goed. Culinair hoogstandje.