For 4 people as an appetizer or as part of a tapas meal:
- 400 grams of peeled prawns
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 3 dried red peppers
- Neolea extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- fresh parsley
- Pat the shrimp dry and set them aside until you need them.
- Clean the garlic and cut it into slices. Heat a generous layer of olive oil in a frying pan or wok pan.
- Add the prawns, garlic and dried red pepper. Bake for a few minutes until the shrimp turn pink and curl up.
- Sprinkle with some sea salt and fresh parsley. Serve with freshly baked crusty bread.