For 4 people as an appetizer or as part of a tapas meal:
- 400 grams of peeled prawns
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 3 dried red peppers
- Neolea extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- fresh parsley
- Pat the shrimp dry and set them aside until you need them.
- Clean the garlic and cut it into slices. Heat a generous layer of olive oil in a frying pan or wok pan.
- Add the prawns, garlic and dried red pepper. Bake for a few minutes until the shrimp turn pink and curl up.
- Sprinkle with some sea salt and fresh parsley. Serve with freshly baked crusty bread.
I had the privilege of visiting the store, in person, a couple years ago. I am addicted to their oil and am now a repeat customer. It is so worth importing and gets to the States faster than Amazon!
My favorite olive oil comes now in this handy smaller size. The taste is great as always and this size is the perfect gift-size. Delivery was quick
Out of this world taste, absolutely the highest quality olive oil I've had. Tried many different ones before but I will stay with Neolea for sure!
Levering, verpakking en product meer dan goed. Culinair hoogstandje.
Ziet er strak uit en nog belangrijker het is erg lekker.
Alles is top! Levering, verpakking en smaak!
Apart zachte aromatische smaak, heerlijk
Smaak, verpakking en levering is TOP.
So delicious, highly recommend!
Such sweet tasty olive oil... bottles your Corfiot holiday and brings it to your home ... delicious with fresh bread and salt and pepper or with vinegar and in your favourite salads.