Super fudgy, chocolaty cake made with extra virgin olive oil. It's so good, you never going to want another chocolate cake!
- 200 grams of sugar
- 90 ml of Neolea olive oil
- 200 ml of milk of choice
- 240 grams of chocolate, chocolate chips or a bar cut into small pieces
- 130 grams of all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons of cacao
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
1. Preheat the oven the oven to 180 degrees and grease a cake tin (22 cm) with a good amount of margarine or butter.
5. Melt the chocolate au bain-marie and set aside to cool for a couple of minutes.
6. In a large bowl, combine the sugar, milk and oil and mix very well.
7. Then add the chocolate and keep stirring it. If you don’t keep stirring the chocolate will get solid again.
8. Last sift all the dry ingredients and put this in as well. Make sure there are no lumps left in the batter.
8. Add the batter to the tin and put in the oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
9. Let it cool completely before cutting into pieces.
I had the privilege of visiting the store, in person, a couple years ago. I am addicted to their oil and am now a repeat customer. It is so worth importing and gets to the States faster than Amazon!
My favorite olive oil comes now in this handy smaller size. The taste is great as always and this size is the perfect gift-size. Delivery was quick
Out of this world taste, absolutely the highest quality olive oil I've had. Tried many different ones before but I will stay with Neolea for sure!
Ik was al een tijdje opzoek naar een kwalitatieve olijfolie, gevonden ✅
Simply amazing! Neolea must be definitely the best olive oil I've ever tasted. So smooth and fruity with notes of banana and honey at first and then it kicks back with just the right amount of fiery pepper aftertaste. With beautiful packaging design, this is just wonderful olive oil. This is how great product should taste and be presented.
Levering, verpakking en product meer dan goed. Culinair hoogstandje.