- 500 grams of all purpose flour
- 7 grams of dried yeast
- 75 ml of neolea olive oil
- 250 ml of water (lukewarm)
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tablespoons of sundried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of green olives
- tablespoon of rosemary
- Sieve the flour. Mix the flour and the yeast in a bowl and add ⅔ of the olive oil for cooking, lukewarm water and salt and knead into a smooth dough. Add a little more water if the dough is too dry. If it remains too sticky, add extra flour. Knead in the tomatoes and olives and turn it into a ball. Place this in a well oiled boil and put the boil in a neutral place covered with a damp tea towel.
- Roll the dough with a rolling pin to a 1 cm thick piece. Grease a baking sheet with 1 tbsp of oil and place the dough on it. Make little holes in the dough with your fingers and sprinkle with the rosemary and some extra salt. Cover the dough for 30 minutes again.
- Preheat the oven to 250 ° C and bake the focaccia for 20 minutes.
I had the privilege of visiting the store, in person, a couple years ago. I am addicted to their oil and am now a repeat customer. It is so worth importing and gets to the States faster than Amazon!
My favorite olive oil comes now in this handy smaller size. The taste is great as always and this size is the perfect gift-size. Delivery was quick
Out of this world taste, absolutely the highest quality olive oil I've had. Tried many different ones before but I will stay with Neolea for sure!
Ik was al een tijdje opzoek naar een kwalitatieve olijfolie, gevonden ✅
Simply amazing! Neolea must be definitely the best olive oil I've ever tasted. So smooth and fruity with notes of banana and honey at first and then it kicks back with just the right amount of fiery pepper aftertaste. With beautiful packaging design, this is just wonderful olive oil. This is how great product should taste and be presented.
Levering, verpakking en product meer dan goed. Culinair hoogstandje.