Thin and fluffy at the same time. These pancakes are great for breakfast, for kids and just if you feel like having pancakes.
- 150 grams of all purpose flour
- 100 grams of whole wheat or oat flour
- 500 ml of milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons of baking soda
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 4 tablespoons of Neolea olive oil
- Combine all dry ingredients in 1 bowl and mix it through, mix all the wet ingredients in a separate bowl and mix those too.
- Heat a non stick pan over medium heat and make sure it’s really warm.
- Combine the 2 bowls together and mix well until there aren’t any lump left.
- Now take 3-4 tablespoons of the batter, depending on how big you like the pancakes, and put it in the pan. Cook on both sides for 3 minutes and repeat until all the batter is used up.
- Side note: if you’re using a non stick pan and the olive oil in the batter, it won’t stick, so you don’t have to grease the pan every time you’re cooking a new pancake.
- Serve with all your favorite toppings and voila, you got yourself a nice stack of fluffy pancakes.
- Answer: Traffic jam ;)