Thin and fluffy at the same time. These pancakes are great for breakfast, for kids and just if you feel like having pancakes.
- 150 grams of all purpose flour
- 100 grams of whole wheat or oat flour
- 500 ml of milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons of baking soda
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 4 tablespoons of Neolea olive oil
- Combine all dry ingredients in 1 bowl and mix it through, mix all the wet ingredients in a separate bowl and mix those too.
- Heat a non stick pan over medium heat and make sure it’s really warm.
- Combine the 2 bowls together and mix well until there aren’t any lump left.
- Now take 3-4 tablespoons of the batter, depending on how big you like the pancakes, and put it in the pan. Cook on both sides for 3 minutes and repeat until all the batter is used up.
- Side note: if you’re using a non stick pan and the cold pressed olive oil in the batter, it won’t stick, so you don’t have to grease the pan every time you’re cooking a new pancake.
- Serve with all your favorite toppings and voila, you got yourself a nice stack of fluffy pancakes.
- Answer: Traffic jam ;)
I had the privilege of visiting the store, in person, a couple years ago. I am addicted to their oil and am now a repeat customer. It is so worth importing and gets to the States faster than Amazon!
My favorite olive oil comes now in this handy smaller size. The taste is great as always and this size is the perfect gift-size. Delivery was quick
Out of this world taste, absolutely the highest quality olive oil I've had. Tried many different ones before but I will stay with Neolea for sure!
Levering, verpakking en product meer dan goed. Culinair hoogstandje.
Ziet er strak uit en nog belangrijker het is erg lekker.
Alles is top! Levering, verpakking en smaak!
Apart zachte aromatische smaak, heerlijk
Smaak, verpakking en levering is TOP.
So delicious, highly recommend!
Such sweet tasty olive oil... bottles your Corfiot holiday and brings it to your home ... delicious with fresh bread and salt and pepper or with vinegar and in your favourite salads.