- 200 grams of mixed lettuce
- 100 grams cranberries
- 250 grams of cherry tomatoes
- 100 grams of feta cheese
- 150 grams of almonds
If you would like to change the measurements up, you’re welcome to do so. If you really like feta cheese for example, use more of that, or maybe some extra cranberries.. As long as you use the combination of these ingredients, you’re good.
- Roast the almonds in a dry skillet on a medium heat, for about 5 minutes, until they look toasted. Let them cool completely.
- Mix the lettuce in a large bowl with 1 tablespoon of Neolea olive oil, a pinch of salt and pepper. Serve the lettuce on a large plate or wooden board.
- Cut the tomatoes in halves or quarters and serve these on top of the lettuce. As well as the roasted almonds, cranberries and crumbled feta.
- Finish with some more olive oil, and a squeeze of lemon.
My favorite olive oil comes now in this handy smaller size. The taste is great as always and this size is the perfect gift-size. Delivery was quick
Out of this world taste, absolutely the highest quality olive oil I've had. Tried many different ones before but I will stay with Neolea for sure!
Great for all uses, especially tasty in salad dressings and as a bread dipper. Love it!
I'm truly amazed by the flavor of this olive oil, me and my friends really loved it :) Love from San Francisco