A no-bake coconut lemon olive oil cake would actually be the name for this cake. Super soft and also very crunchy and sweet from the crust. If you feel like having cake but don't want a to heavy option, this is your recipe!
Ingredients for the crust:
- 150 grams of oat flour
- 100 grams of shredded coconut
- 50 grams of coconut oil
- 2 tbsp of agave syrup
- half of a vanilla bean
- pinch of salt
Ingredients for the filling:
- 200 grams of coconut cream
- 100 ml of lime juice
- 8 tbsp of agave syrup
- 200 ml of almond milk
- 20 ml of Neolea olive oil
- 1 tbsp of cornstarch
- 1 tbsp of agar agar
- food colouring (optional)
- Place all the ingredients for the crust in a food processor and blend until you have a sticky crumbly texture.
- Put the mixture into a 22 cm cake pan and make sure it’s in a single layer. Press on and make sure it’s coming up on the sides. Put this in the fridge while you make the filling.
- Combine all the ingredients except for the agar agar in a large sauté pan and whisk well until everything is combined. Then add the agar agar in and whisk again.
- Now turn on the heat on medium and let it come to a simmer, while constantly stirring.
- When the mixture is thickened a little bit your can turn of the heat.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and pour the mixture in the prepared cake pan with the crust.
- Put this in te fridge for at least 3 hours or over night.
- Optional: decorate with raspberries, other fruits and mini meringues.