The components you need for this recipe are:
- 1 olive oil cupcake
- 1 scoop of the chocolate mouse
- 2 cookies, 1 crumbled at the bottom, 1 whole
- A couple drops of the orange sauce
- A couple strips of the sweetened orange
- Handful of crushed walnuts
- 3 store bought chocolate balls or bonbons
Sweetened orange strips
- 1 orange, zest and juice
- 6 tbsp of sugar
- 3 tbsp of water
- 3 tbsp of Neolea olive oil
- Peel the orange cut the pieces of zest into strips
- Add the strips into a large pot with the sugar, water, and the juice of the orange
- Let this simmer gently for 20 minutes, stir occasionally.
- Drain and save all of the liquid. Add the olive oil to this and mix very well.
- Now you have 2 components ready, the sauce and the orange strips.
- 150 grams of 70% dark chocolate plus extra to serve
- 6 egg whites
- 2 tbsp golden caster sugar
- 3 tbsp crème fraîche
- 1 tbsp of Neolea olive oil
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave in a microwaveable bowl, stirring every 30 seconds until just melted. Whisk the egg whites to soft peaks, scatter in the sugar and whisk again until the mixture forms stiff peaks when you lift the whisk out (around 30 seconds).
- Add a big tablespoon of the egg white to the melted chocolate and mix vigorously, working fast so the chocolate doesn’t cool and harden. Then fold in the remaining egg whites carefully using a spatula or large metal spoon. Spoon into 4 glasses or ramekins and set in the fridge for 2-3 hours. Serve each with a dollop of crème fraiche and shavings of dark chocolate.
- 50 grams of butter
- 200 grams of sugar
- 50 ml of water
- 100 grams of flour
- 5 grams of cinnamon (may also be on feeling)
- 50 grams of chopped almonds
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 220 ° C
- Mix all ingredients together briefly
- Put the batter in a piping bag with a round mouth (+ - 13mm)
- Now spray small flat balls of approx. 2 to 3 cm with a space of 8-10 cm on a baking sheet with baking paper. (These are about 6 balls on a regular size baking sheet)
- Bake them in about 6 minutes. Keep an eye on the chat heads because they can quickly get too brown!
- Immediately remove them from the hot plate and allow them to cool on a rack.
Olive oil cupcakes (makes 12-16 cupcakes)
- 250 grams of sugar
- 300 grams of all purpose flour
- 100 ml of Neolea olive oil
- 200 ml of milk of choice
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- Preheat the oven to185 degrees and line a cupcake tin with liners.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, milk and oil and mix well until the sugar is a little bit dissolved.
- Add the baking powder and baking soda in another bowl together with the flour. Then add this to the wet mixture and mix well.
- Add all of the batter into the cupcake liners but don’t fill all the way to the top.
- Put in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until its golden brown and beautiful.
I had the privilege of visiting the store, in person, a couple years ago. I am addicted to their oil and am now a repeat customer. It is so worth importing and gets to the States faster than Amazon!
My favorite olive oil comes now in this handy smaller size. The taste is great as always and this size is the perfect gift-size. Delivery was quick
Out of this world taste, absolutely the highest quality olive oil I've had. Tried many different ones before but I will stay with Neolea for sure!
Heerlijk Olijfolie, goede smaak. ga zeker vaker bestellen
Het meebetaalde zout is ook zeer smaakvol
the oil and salt are more than good but what it make even beter was the handwritten note in the box. it said thanks for buying this in this strange world on this moment. stay healty and take good care of your relatives. soooooo nice
It was a lucky shot as the add for this product appeared in my Facebook timeline. I ordered the olive oil and all the different flavors of the sea salt. The olive oil is really good just dip it in some fresh bread and eat it. I'm very happy with my product and will definitely order again.
So flavorful, absolutely love it! Will reorder!
Al jaren mijn lievelings🙏🏻✨
So delicious, highly recommend!
Such sweet tasty olive oil... bottles your Corfiot holiday and brings it to your home ... delicious with fresh bread and salt and pepper or with vinegar and in your favourite salads.