- 300 grams of chestnuts
- 300 grams of pasta of choice
- 100 ml of Neolea early harvest oil
- Salt and pepper
- handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees and dry roast the chestnuts on a baking sheet for 15 minutes.
- Take them out of the oven, let them cool and peel of the skin. Chop them up in small pieces or use a food processor. Just make sure it’s not getting to finely diced.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add 2 tablespoons of the oil in. Add the chopped up chestnuts and fry for a couple of minutes.
- In the meantime cook the pasta according to the packaging and save a cup or glass full of the cooking water.
- Drain the pasta and add this in the skillet with the chestnuts. Turn the heat to low and continue to cook for a couple minutes. Add a little bit of the pasta water at the time to create a bit of a sauce.
- Finish with a big sprinkle of salt and pepper, the chopped parsley and the remaining of the early harvest olive oil.
- Mix very well and serve immediately.