- 300 grams of chestnuts
- 300 grams of pasta of choice
- 100 ml of Neolea early harvest oil
- Salt and pepper
- handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees and dry roast the chestnuts on a baking sheet for 15 minutes.
- Take them out of the oven, let them cool and peel of the skin. Chop them up in small pieces or use a food processor. Just make sure it’s not getting to finely diced.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add 2 tablespoons of the oil in. Add the chopped up chestnuts and fry for a couple of minutes.
- In the meantime cook the pasta according to the packaging and save a cup or glass full of the cooking water.
- Drain the pasta and add this in the skillet with the chestnuts. Turn the heat to low and continue to cook for a couple minutes. Add a little bit of the pasta water at the time to create a bit of a sauce.
- Finish with a big sprinkle of salt and pepper, the chopped parsley and the remaining of the early harvest olive oil.
- Mix very well and serve immediately.
I had the privilege of visiting the store, in person, a couple years ago. I am addicted to their oil and am now a repeat customer. It is so worth importing and gets to the States faster than Amazon!
My favorite olive oil comes now in this handy smaller size. The taste is great as always and this size is the perfect gift-size. Delivery was quick
Out of this world taste, absolutely the highest quality olive oil I've had. Tried many different ones before but I will stay with Neolea for sure!
Ik was al een tijdje opzoek naar een kwalitatieve olijfolie, gevonden ✅
Simply amazing! Neolea must be definitely the best olive oil I've ever tasted. So smooth and fruity with notes of banana and honey at first and then it kicks back with just the right amount of fiery pepper aftertaste. With beautiful packaging design, this is just wonderful olive oil. This is how great product should taste and be presented.
Levering, verpakking en product meer dan goed. Culinair hoogstandje.