Eat it for breakfast, as a dessert or anytime of the day, it's that good! Pure olive oil is one of the key ingredients, and of course a mix of all your fave berries!
- 500 grams of frozen mixed berries
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 250 grams of oatmeal
- 55 grams of all-purpose flour
- pinch of cinnamon
- 70 ml of Neolea olive oil
- 20 grams of butter
- 100 grams of sugar
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- In a large bowl, mix the frozen berries, sugar and flour. Make sure it’s evenly distributed.
- Put this mixture in lightly oiled baking dish and make sure it’s in an even layer.
- Now put all the crumble ingredients in a food processor and pulse until you have a crumbly mixture. Divide this mixture all over the berry layer and don’t press, keep it light and crumbly.
- Put it in the oven for 30 minutes, take it out and let cool for at least 10 minutes before eating. Otherwise the berry part is to watery, this has to set.
- Now dive in! Eat it just as is, with some ice cream or yogurt or of course drizzle with some extra virgin olive oil for health benefits.
- Joke answer: Because that would be pi ;)
My favorite olive oil comes now in this handy smaller size. The taste is great as always and this size is the perfect gift-size. Delivery was quick
Out of this world taste, absolutely the highest quality olive oil I've had. Tried many different ones before but I will stay with Neolea for sure!
Great for all uses, especially tasty in salad dressings and as a bread dipper. Love it!
I'm truly amazed by the flavor of this olive oil, me and my friends really loved it :) Love from San Francisco