We recently attended the Corfu Beer Festival at the end of September. As this is a very unique event to us, we wanted to surprise everyone with something special.
After some days of thinking about what could be the best recipe to combine the Corfu beer and our Neolea Extra Virgin Olive Oil, the idea of Beeramisu came to life.
It probably sounds like it is not really tasty, but believe us, everyone was pleasantly surprised. The truth is, beer and chocolate simply go well together! The taste that you can expect is creamy and sweet with a little touch of bitterness from the beer.
The recipe was just perfect for us and goes in line with our mission of #GetMoreTaste. We wanted to try out something completely new and it worked out really well.
That's why we want to share this simple but delicious recipe with you. All you need are the following ingredients:
Corfu beer (or just any beer you like, but dark beer goes really well with it)
3 tablespoons sugar
3 tablespoons whipped cream
9 lady fingers
Neolea Extra Virgin Olive Oil and cacao, to garnish
1. Mix mascarpone & sugar together in a bowl.
2. Make the whipped cream stiff and put it into the mascarpone sugar bowl.
3. Pour the beer into a different bowl and dip the ladyfingers for a short period, without letting them soak to much.
4. Place the ladyfingers tightly on the bottom of a cup and spoon on the mascarpone.
5. Dust with cocoa powder.
6. Repeat step 4 and 5 until you reach the top of your cup.
7. Let it rest for 12 hours in a refrigerator and enjoy your BEERAMISU!