Zoe is our Brand Store Manager and is a happy member of the Neolea family since summer 2018. She is working in our Corfu office in Greece, where she is welcoming people from around the world to not only taste our deliciously made olive oil, but especially to tell more about the process and art behind Extra Virgin Olive Oil. She is handling all the orders that are coming in and all kinds of customer requests. If you want to talk to Zoe, go write her an e-mail, she would be happy to have a chat with you: email@example.com.
What is your favourite part when going to the office every day?
It was in June 2018 when Neolea became part of my life. After 9 years in travel agencies, I realized that I had to overcome myself and I was ready to make that step forward. Neolea crossed my way just at the right time. Without wasting time, I said YES to this challenge! Neolea is all about team work and creativity and I really like these components.
What I enjoy the most is the Olive Oil Tasting. To make people happy, by discovering all the secrets of true Extra Virgin Olive Oil, is an amazing feeling!
What is most important to you outside of your job?
Unique family moments is actually what I daily need. Having 2 kids does not leave you with a lot of options, but at the same time fills you with energy and happiness.
Weekends and days off Ι do gardening with my lovely boys. During summer we grow our own vegetables & fill our garden with colourful flowers. This contact with nature relaxes me so much and fills me with energy.
Do you have a secret family recipe you want to share with us?
When I am at home, I love making special snacks for my family and beloved friends. I would like to share with you our favorite recipe for a brunch snack that no one can resist.
- ½ pink lady apple
- 1 tablespoon of Neolea Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 30 g / 2 tablespoons of raisins
- 1 tablespoon of rosemary
- ½ teaspoon of salt and some fresh ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons of water
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons of cream balsamic
- Cream cheese
- 6 slices of bread
1. In a small frying pan, we put the apple (cut into small cubes), olive oil, raisins, half of the rosemary, salt, water, balsamic and and fry it at low heat.
2. Mix it smoothly and when the apple cubes soften, we add some pepper and honey.
3. Let the mixture cool down.
4. In the meanwhile cut your favourite bread or toast into slices
5. Now spread the cream cheese on the bread slices and add the mixture on top.
6. For a finishing touch drizzle some Neolea Extra Virgin Olive Oil and honey over it
Out of this world taste, absolutely the highest quality olive oil I've had. Tried many different ones before but I will stay with Neolea for sure!
Great for all uses, especially tasty in salad dressings and as a bread dipper. Love it!
I'm truly amazed by the flavor of this olive oil, me and my friends really loved it :) Love from San Francisco